Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Random thoughts to different people

You drive me insane. I don't know what you want, who you want, or who you really are. Everything revolves around your timing and my heart has officially checked out from this game of yours.

I love you. You are such a strong person but I'm not sure if you realize it. I hope you keep living your life to the fullest because when you are happy, I am happy. I'm proud of you.

We could be best friends but every time we get close, you push me away again. I don't know if I've done something or if you're not as devoted to this relationship as I am. It's a shame.

We've been best friends for years. The "what ifs?" have filled our brains at different times but neither of us have made a move. It's weird that I'm talking to more than one person here...

What are you doing? I don't understand what you're doing with your life. It breaks my heart to see what path you have chosen. One day you'll regret the choices you made. Again, talking to more than one person.

Thank you for everything you have done the past few weeks. If I didn't hear your kind words and encouragement, I wouldn't be standing right now. You're such a sweet person and I look forward to getting to know you even more.

You made me look like a fool. You made me trust you then you ran in the opposite direction. I try to tell myself that it's not my fault but it's hard not to blame it on myself. Oh what I would do for a second chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment