Change is always hard. Whether it's a good or a bad change. I have decided that it's time for a change. I am not longer going to give my heart away if the person I'm giving it to doesn't deserve it. I have a huge heart and I love making people happy. A little too much. I focus all of my time on pleasing others and getting their approval. I want everything to be peachy and no arguments. So, what do I do? I allow people to walk all over me and rip my selflessness from my soul. My heart is beginning to suffer from all of this.
The only person I need to make happy is Jesus Christ. I don't need to make sure everyone in my life hears from me every week or sees me enough to know that I "care". When was the last time someone called, texted, visited me just because? I give too much. Time to be a little selfish with my heart and share it with Jesus. He is the only person that deserves to hold the whole thing in His hands. I want to be YOURS. I don't need family, friends, or a boy to make me WHOLE. You make me whole, Jesus. Blessed be YOUR name.
No comments:
Post a Comment