Our hearts are so much alike in so many ways. We've known each other for so long but sometimes I feel invisible to you. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you. I have prayed it will go away but for some strange reason it hasn't. You are my first love. It's weird because it's a different kind of love that I've shared with others. I have a passion for you. I would do anything for you at anytime.
We've watched each other "love" others over and over again. Watched each other get hurt and hold each other while we cried. I'm not really sure why we keep traveling down this road when the right path seems to lead straight towards each other. We're stubborn. Or at least you are.
I'm still praying for a miracle. I pray that God will remove this love from my heart or he will ignite the one in yours to the point that you realize what's true. I'm exhausted from loving you. Emotionally, physically, mentally exhausted.
No comments:
Post a Comment